Homeward Bound is a partnership between individuals with disabilities and the caring people committed to providing an individualized, challenging and life-affirming growth experience.
We are seeking compassionate, sensitive, conscientious people who are motivated to make a difference in the lives of others.
Our direct support professionals, nurses, nurse case managers, supervisors and managers work together to provide respectful, dignified personal assistance and support to children and adults with disabilities.
Homeward Bound features competitive wages, generous benefit packages and excellent advancement opportunities:
- No prior experience is required for entry level positions. Homeward Bound offers extensive paid training and ongoing education.
- Competitive wages plus generous benefit packages are available to full and part-time employees including health, dental, life insurance and paid time off.
- A wide spectrum of job roles and activities creates a physically active and varied work experience.
- A variety of schedules and locations offer flexibility to accommodate school and family commitments.
- Most supervisory positions are filled by current employees, creating excellent opportunities for advancement.
- Homeward Bound is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.